Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Unhealthy things

I don't like to do things that are obviously unhealthy or dangerous. Like needle-play, blood games or breath-control. No, it (probably) won't kill me. But messing with the body's natural functions or purposfully breaking the natural barrier of the skin... It dones't feel right. Same reason I don't want piercings, I suppose. Sure, they look cool on other people. Just like breath control sounds kinda fascinating. But it's just not for me.

In this same cathegory comes breast torture. Sure, a mild version of breast bondage is ok. But honestly: Nipples that are pulled as far away from the body as they can go, and then some.. Red-blue boobs that look more like some exotic fruit than a breast.. There's NOTHING sexy about that. Scary, that's what it is. And not in a good way.

At least, that's how I feel.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Breasts bound so tightly they look like they're going to pop off...no thanks. I like my boobs too much to risk them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, agree with your opinion on breast torture! And like red says, I like my boobs too much to risk them!

    ReplyDelete