Monday, November 2, 2009

Self-taught bondage

I'm getting increasingly fascinated by bondage. Don't get me wrong, I've always enjoyed it to some extent, but I haven't taken the time to actually sit down and learn the techniques properly. I know a couple of neat things, and I tend to remember stuff I've seen done. But I don't own a single bondage book or DVD, and I don't want any either. They'd just lay around gathering dust.

But occationally, when I should be in bed but in stead am procratinating in front of the computer, I randomly teach myself some bondage. Last time, I ended up learning a neat technique that I later used on Mondage' arms (I've posted pictures of that previously). Tonight, I taught myself how to make a collar (or a bracelet etc) out of rope, based on this Youtube video. I saw the video once, saw the beginning once more, and then tried making the collar once. It was really easy, and it worked. I think it looks beautifull! Here are the pictures to prove it:

No comments:

Post a Comment