Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sneak attack!

T has hinted towards us having sex at least two or three times in the last couple of weeks. I just haven't been in the mood at all, because my bachelor thesis has taken up all of my energy. I've masturbated a bit, to get relaxed enough to sleep, but sex has simply felt like too much work. This is stupid, I know, because it's possible to have sex very quickly and with very little hassle. I just haven't been in that mode at all.

But yesterday, I finished and handed in my thesis.

I went to bed very early last night, and so woke up today feeling uncommonly awake and in high spirits. My boyfriend was sleepy, but I felt this could be a good oportunity for sex. I carefully played with his dick for a while, as he was only half-awake. When he woke up a bit more, I sucked and licked it for a while, before lubing myself up and putting him inside of me. Wasn't really in a mood to orgasm, myself, but rode him (backwards, with my legs between his, like I've tried to explain before) until he came. It was a nice way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment