Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spontantious sex, planned bondage

Friday:
The plan was that T and I would meet up with B, Mondage and a new guy I'm naming Corvus at Sexhibition. That's a fair/sales convention/exhibition for the erotic industries in Scandinavia, that is held in Oslo each year. Mondage would be comming home with us afterwards, staying at our place for the weekend.

As T and I were about to get dressed and head for the bus, T decided he needed to "claim his territory". So we fucked. It was quick but it was good. Everything just worked really well, and as always his dick tastes wonderfully.

In town, I first met up with Mondage. I'd promised him some public bondage, and so I build a simple harness on him at a semi-crowded mall. We then walked to Sexhibition, his hands tied in front of him. He seemed somewhat humiliated by that and eager to get indoors somewhere. We met up with Corvus, who's got a thing for bondage as well. I'd met him a couple of times before, and decided the first time I met him that I wanted to play with him. I tend to get attrackted to those shy, insecure guys who's been dreaming about BDSM for ages and never gotten to experience any of it. Inside Sexhibition I did some more bondage on Mondage, always somewhere that Corvus could see what was going on. I was trying to show off some of my skills, tempting him and having him imagine what I could do to him.

Mondage felt much more secure at Sexhibition than he did out in the streets, and I had fun with all the attention we got. I did manage to get ropes on Corvus once, around his arms. He got rather stressed out, so I released him. Like Mondage, he doesn't like the idea of public bondage, motsly because he's so shy.

It's somewhat difficult to remember what Mondage was like when we first started playing. So uncommunicative, so imprescise in his responses, I was mostly fumbling along blinding trying things out. He's gotten a lot better now, he's able to tell me what he enjoys, he's more prescise when I ask him wether or not he likes something and he's discovered fetishes he didn't know he had. Corvus is a lot like what Mondage was in the begining. And he's even older than Mondage, so he's had longer to settle into his way or doing and saying things.

Saturday:
I played some more with Mondage. We did a short but intense session (approx. 1 hour) in the guest room of our appartement. I put him in hogtie and gaged him, like I usually do, and then I did a bit of tickling, pinching, scratching etc. He got pushed over the edge and came when I did some breathcontrol at the very end. It was fun. Prooves how well I know him now, that I can get so much play out of so little time.

What really pushed him to high levels of hornyness was when I rubbed the spit that had driped from the gag back into his face. His mind thinks it's discusting, but his cock loves it and that shows. I think it's the inability to escape the humiliation that makes it such a powerful stimulant, but I'm not sure. I suspect that he'd come to love facesitting/queening too, for the same reason. And perhaps, eventually, getting spit on or peed on. Though he'd probably tell you otherwise at this point, because his mind tells him it's discusting and he shouldn't like stuff like that.

While I was playing with Mondage, T got a visit from B and a girl I've decided to call HH. HH would be comming with us to a party at the BDSM club here in town and then sleeping at our place afterwards. Mondage was going to a concert first but would stop by the club sometime after midnight. B came with us out to dinner, and then T, HH and I went to the club. We met up with Corvus, who'd been there for a couple of hours already and was insanely bored. Few people, nothing much happening etc. My finacee, T, knew I wanted to play with Corvus and encouraged me to do so.

I had a perfect excuse to tie Corvus up, because I'd promised to help him take measurement for a custom armbinder. That required tighter tying than I'd normally be comfortable starting out with, but luckily Corvus is really supple and handled it well. Once the measuring was done, I didn't untie his arms right away. In stead I tied him to the wall in the play room. He's the kind of guy who enjoys the challenge of getting out of bondage, as opposed to Mondage who'll just lie there and enjoy the experience of being tied up. Corvus requires a firmer hand and a more restrictive pose, as well as locks and knots he can't reach. I've never played with someone activly trying to get loose, and really enjoyed the experience. The mental challenge of out-smarting him, as well as the satisfaction of seeing him struggle and fail, it was very pleasant... Not to mention quite ammusing. I didn't do much spanking, just a couple of passes with a paddle. I did however do some biting and quite a bit of pinching and scratching. But no intense pain work yet, I think he needs to take things one step of the time.

Eventually, Mondage arrived at the club as well. I proceded to tie him to a cross and gag him, whilst Corvus was tied up just a couple of feet away. I noticed, however, that it was dificult to pay enough attention to both of them. One would invariably be left alone while I was busy with the other one. And since Mondage was gaged and Corvus is so new at everything, that wasn't a situation I felt comfortable with. So I untied them both, and put both in hogties on the floor. Once Mondage is in a hogtie, he just wants to be left alone to enjoy it. The positions enabled me to focus fully on Corvus whilst keeping half an eye on Mondage at the same time. This worked out well, but wouldn't have worked at all if both guys had been more demanding.

Playing with both DID give me lots of attention. The party was open to anyone, so there were a lot of currious people walking around. I like attention, but I don't let my playing get ruled by a crowd. I do what's best for me and the subject(s), no matter what an audience might think. In the future I'd prefer to just play with one at the time, as it gives me more control and a closer bond with the subject.

Corvus seemed pleased with the experience. It's a bit dificult to tell, because I don't know him very well, but from what he said I think he enjoyed himself. He's really dived right into the BDSM scene, and just a month or so ago he probably wouldn't have thought it to be possible. I feel proud and very pleased to be his first, and truly hope that I get the oportunity to play with him again. Having walked this road once with Mondage, I feel a lot more secure now. I know what I'm doing and I know a lot of things I'd like to put Corvus through and the approximate order I want to do it. Ofcourse, Mondage and Corvus are two different individuals, but their fetishes are similar enough that at least some of the experience I've gotten with Mondage can be translated into working on Corvus too.

While I was busy most of the evening playing with Mondage and Corvus, T amused himself with HH. It wasn't planed, but when opportunities do arrise he's not the one to say no. He fondled her quite a bit and even ended up spanking her and caning her. This surprised me, but I think it's great to see him activly taking part in BDSM-activities as well.

Sunday:
Both Mondage and HH were sleeping at our place, but once we got home we were way to tired for any playing or fondling. We went to bed, and I figured that would be it for the weekend. I was wrong. Mondage left early this morning, but HH stayed for quite a while. We got up late, had some brunch and then just chatted for a while. I let her try on some of my fetish clothes, and at one point when all she was wearing was a short dress, T started fondling her again. I joined in, and when I started on her upper body he moved down. It ended up with him fingering her until she came, right there standing in our kitchen. I hadn't really been in a sex mood, so I mostly just supported her and helped her stand up. Still, it was fun to be a part of the whole experience.

She left shortly thereafter, and I've been typing ever since. Now, I will go mastrubate, as all this writing about sex has made me horny. Fascinatingly, it's the bondage and humiliation of Mondage that made me the most horny, and not the fingering of HH in our kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really *did* have an eventful night, didn't you?

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete