Sunday, September 5, 2010

Soaked

One thing I forgot to mention:

When I came home from playing with Corvus on Tuesday, I was soaking wet. Not from rain or anything, but from being turned on. And not just the underwear, no I'd soaked THROUGH my pants. I won't say that's a first, because that would be a lie, but it's the first time I've been THAT turned on from being the dominant.

Not quite sure what to think of all this... Should I worry that I might be loosing my submissive side all together? I choose not to think like that, because submissive fantasies still turn me on too. As long as both are appealing to me, I won't worry about it. But I'll say for sure that I'm in a very Dominant phase right now. I guess the best thing I can do is sit back and enjoy the ride... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment