Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Generating Contents

I don't blog that often anymore.

I still see Tight approximately once every two weeks. He's started topping another friend of ours (Flower), and occationally I worry that he's slipping away from me. But most of the time I'm happy for him, and I trust that the fun we have with eachother is enough to keep him interested.

I see War occationally (once since the last entry). And ofcourse there's T, my husband who works kind of like glue.. He holds my life together when I feel like I'm cracking up. Don't know how I could do without him.

The NEED to blog usually only pops up when there's something new, or something difficult. Something I'm struggling with or thinking about a lot, and need to get off my chest. Writing helps me sort through my thoughts and make sense of them. So my life is in kind of a lull. Not in a particulary bad way, but still a lull. I don't have much energy to do anything about it either. Most of my energy is sucked out by work. I started working out a few months ago, but haven't worked out at all in November. This is due to the same lack of energy. Hopefully, it'll get better over the hollidays.

So, to have something to fill my blog, I will steal this idea from Unrepentant Fatty: 30 Days of Kink.
Ofcourse, there's no way in hell I'll be able to do it in 30 days. I don't blog that often. But it gives me a topic to write ABOUT, whenever I feel like blogging. And it might help you to get to know me better, which wouldn't hurt either. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment