Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A devil and a Saint

In case you didn't get it, the devil in the title is me. As a Dom/Sadist. :)

Today, I played with a guy I've named Saint. It's our second time, the first was on his first visit to our BDSM club, and he was just another one of those random new guys I've played with lately. Back then, it was just physical, he couldn't relax enough for me to get into his head. Since then, we've seen eachother once (a trip to the movies with a bunch of kinky people), but more importany he's gotten a lot more comfortable in his own skin. He's gotten to know more people at the club, talked to people about his kinks, seen more kinky stuff and generally gotten more comfortable at the club. That helped.

Today, I got into his head. It all played out more or less like I wanted, I was able to read him fairly well and got him into the soaring, calm, pleasant headspace where I wanted him. He'd never experienced anything close to subspace before, and was absolutely thrilled at the experience.

It's probably the best experience I've had as a Dominant for... Ages. Months, probably. And the best part is, I'll see him again this weekend at a party at the club. Jump is also coming to that party, which is going to be an... Interesting mix of people. Jump becomes more top-y, almost possessive, when he's surrounded by other kinksters. So yeah, that'll be a switching night, for me. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment