Thursday, April 21, 2016

Giant's cock and ass

I met Giant again yesterday.

In a previous entry I wrote that I named him Giant because of his height, and not any other physical attribute. I would like to correct that statement. It turns out, his name is fitting in more ways than one. He's in fact very well endowed. Not abnormally huge, but large enough that he's somewhat intimidating. Both in length and girth. This isn't particularly positive or negative to me, as he won't be penetrating me anyway (except orally). Size isn't really that important, it's how you use it. However, I find it interesting. I've played with quite a few men, but never anyone of such an impressive length and girth. Interesting.

Yesterday, I kept working on the "buffet table" style of BDSM play. Basically, I show him one thing for a short while, give him a taste, then take it away and show him something else. The idea is to broaden his horizon and give him a better idea of what BDSM can be.

There was bondage, nudity, verbal commands, groping, oral sex (for both of us), blindfold, tickling, light spanking, and lots of horniness. I also came, using a vibrator. He was blindfolded and tied up on the bed, not touching me or seeing me. Only able to listen. In the end, he was so turned on he was practically on fire.

We also tried anal sex, in the form of pegging. This is a huge fantasy of his, and his reactions clearly show that this is something he's craving. However, he was just a bit too tight. So even with lots of lube, he grew sore before he grew open enough to really make it work. I did get the strap-on dildo in, almost all the way, but that was about it. We tried to change positions, but it didn't really work. However, I will call this a very successful first attempt, and I believe it bodes well for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment