Friday, June 19, 2020

Pinned and taken

I spent another few hours with Arthur yesterday, and I think it's my first intimate encounter with him that I don't feel a need to analyze much afterwards. It was comfortable, familiar, nice. And no hint of a drop afterwards either.

To be fair, we didn't play as roughly as we did two weeks ago. Almost all of it was familiar ground for both of us. I did introduce a couple of new elements, but I don't think he was in the right head space to go on the offensive and run with it (he struggles with dissociation a lot). I was a bit more tired than last time as well, so I didn't mind. We stuck with stuff we both knew worked... And it worked.

We discovered a couple of new elements that really turned me on, though. That was a lot of fun. Basically, I get more turned on if I believe that the other person is really enjoying themselves. And as a bottom, I really enjoy the feeling of being taken. So when we were playing with cock sucking and breath control (taking him in so deep I can't breathe), having him moving his hips and slightly thrusting into my mouth was really hot. Especially when I was unable to move away, like when he was sitting on my chest or holding my head. That takes a lot of trust, and a fair amount of coordination and practice so that I don't gag (definitely not a turn-on!), but we made it work. And it was really nice!

The second element we discovered was similar to the first one in what it did to me, only with different body part:  When he fingered me, having him also hold me by the throat/jaw (not for breath control, just to hold/control me) was also a big turn-on. So yeah, not being able to "escape" while being fucked (by fingers, cock or whatever), is really hot. Generally, being pinned down by him is really hot. He's both taller, heavier and a lot stronger than I am, which works to our advantage.

I'm not at all surprised that I was turned on by these things. They fit well into stuff I've fantasized about for most of my adult life. What surprised me was how much I trusted him and his ability to read my signals. That stuff doesn't happen over night, we've built that trust over several years. And now we're reaping the benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment