Monday, September 27, 2021

Dilation

In under two weeks, Arthur and I will have another hotel weekend. I'm very much looking forward to it.

To make sure I'm as prepared as possible, I've started dilation practice. 

Why? Lichen Sclerosus makes my skin less stretchy and more prone to soreness and tearing. That hurts for days, and I want to try and avoid that when Arthur and I are together. I haven't been penetrated by anyone else but him in 2021. And since I bought the Doxy Die Cast wand, I haven't used anything internal for masturbation either. This means my vaginal opening has been left mostly alone for long periods of time.

There is something to the expression "use it or loose it". Not that my vaginal opening actually closes (though for some severe cases of lichen sclerosus, that can happen), but I know I open up more, and quicker, if I recive vaginal penetration regularly. I also get more pleasure from it, and (/because) I'm less worried about tearing. So what does this mean: It means I'm trying to fuck myself with a dildo or vibrator at least once per day. And preferably orgasm. 

Yesterday and today, I struggled with getting the last two centimeters of my FunFactory vibrator Stubby inside of me. And it's just 13,5cm circumference, which is A LOT smaller than Arthur's dick. That used to be super easy, so I've obviously got some way to go. By the time he gets here, I'm HOPING to be able to get Big Boss into me, with some lube and time (15,5cm circumference, a bit more at an angle). Not sure I'll manage, though.. It's a bit big for me at the best of times (unless I get a couple of hours of forplay and orgasms first). We'll see how far I get. 

So yeah, that's my plan: To practice widening my pussy, in preparation for Arthur's cock. That's what I mean by dilation practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment