Sunday, October 17, 2021

Weird reaction

Went to a party today and played with Foodie again. They're sexy, wonderfully responsive and fun to play with. They required (asked for) more impact play today, but I struggled to find that sweet spot between pleasure and pain. I couldn't read them well enough. I suspect that's partly because I don't know them that well yet, and partly because there's other aspects than just the pain threshold in play. For example, they're distracted by people around us, they feel shy, they don't know me that well etc.

Anyhow, it was fun and I hope to play more with them sometime. We also cuddled a lot, which was wonderful. I'm still feeling touch starved, despite cuddling tons with Arthur not that long ago. 

They also managed to sort of trigger my submissive side much later in the evening, which COMPLETELY baffled me. That just doesn't happen! Might be a "remnant" from my weekend with Arthur, we didn't play nearly as much as I'd hoped for... So I'm still in a more "subby" headspace.. But still.. I'm pretty flabbergasted. Might be because I feel sort of safe with them, so unlike how I typically feel around cishet men.. I think their queerness helps... Not sure.

Anyhow, I have enough on my plate right now. However much I might long to find someone local to explore my submissive side with.. There's just too much else going on. I don't want to be in that headspace right now. So no. This weirdness just can't have priority right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment