Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fucking machine trouble

I haven't written here in quite some time, simply haven't had the time. What finally prompted me to write was the sex T and I had last night. It was really late, and he mentioned how me might have sex the next day. This.... inspired me. I was just supposed to touch and smell him a bit, but then of course I just had to give him a blow job. *grin* I love going down on a guy, especially him. Next thing I know, we're having sex on the couch. Turns out, it's a bit too narrow for comfort, so we moved into the bedroom. And then we fucked some more. It was very nice. As this was kind of a "quicky", not having a long foreplay or anything, I used some lube. As I'm not particularly sore today, I guess it worked.

There's really just been one noteworthy event since I last wrote, but that sure was noteworthy! In the middle of February, "my" BDSM organisation hosted another weekend-long party. I enjoyed myself tremendously. In fact, my butt was bruised for over a week afterwards. *grin* I just love the IKEA shoe horn called Omsorg (translats to "care"). After over half an hour or various spankings, I broke down and cried. That felt soooo good. It's been ages since I did that, and it gives me such a release. An emotional reset, so to speak.  

At the party, I also meant to try out a fucking machine that someone had brought. Turns out, I'm just too tight for it. Other women used it without problem, and the dildo attached wasn't THAT huge. I might have handled it with some more foreplay, but I wasn't in the mood for foreplay, I was in the mood for fucking. I masturbated first, and had an orgasm. That usually makes me relaxed and wet enough. With tons of lube, I was able to get it in, but it was just so uncomfortable. I was rather disappointed, as fucking machines are a rather large fantasy of mine... Oh well, there are smaller attachments available online. Perhaps I'll buy one.. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment