Wednesday, February 16, 2022

New name

It's been just over 5 weeks since my last post, and here's what has happened: 

-I closed down my FemDom server. It wasn't that active, no one wanted to make the effort to get activity going again, and the other mods didn't want to take over. 

-Arthur has disappeared into a depressive black hole. He won't be coming up here this winter, which makes me sad. I really, really miss him. I hope he'll get better soon.

-I started talking with Tight again, because I knew they were non-binary too. Turns out we still have a really good connection and enjoy each other's company. They're coming up here next week, sort of like how Arthur and I have done before; hotel and such. However, Tight and I don't have the same dynamic at all, and I know we won't have the same intense relationship. They're nice, though. And fun to play with. And I'm looking forward to cuddling and chatting and relaxing for a few days. 

-I'm still awaiting my appointment at the hospital. It's been moved from early February to mid March. So I'm still in limbo and can't start testosterone yet.

-I changed my name. 

Yeah, you read that right. I changed my name. It happened yesterday, February 15. I no longer have a feminine first name, I now have a masculine first name. The new name is very similar to my necronym, just a masculine version of it. So I'm keeping my old initials and such. That was important to me. 

I've applied for the legal name change, but it'll be another 3 weeks until I get a response. I've told work, and my parents, and I've changed the name on my Gmail and my Facebook. I've ordered a new sign for my mail box, and I've started the process of notifying all sorts of organisations and such where I'm a member. There's some ways to go, but the most important steps are done.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment