Saturday, February 11, 2023

Tied and teased

Wrists trapped to the bed by leather cuffs, a soft blindfold over my eyes. A loose shirt (your shirt) covering my arms and shoulders, partially buttoned to protect me from top dysphoria. 

My bottom half is completely bare, naken. My eyes covered by the blindfold, I can't see you. But I can feel you. You're sitting on the bed between my legs. On of my legs is locked by yours, so I can turn my body away, can't close my legs, can't escape. 

I know you're watching me, as I lie there naken and spread open. Vulnerable. Available. I squirm a bit, but can't get anywhere. I have nowhere to go, nothing to do, but lie there. Lie there, as you give me whatever you want to give. 

Teasing, excruciatingly light touches. You make me beg for your touch. You enjoy hearing me beg, enjoy reminding me of how helpless I am. My only job, you remind me, is to receive. To enjoy.

And I do. 

I do. 

And I'm so, so grateful. 

Thank you, my love. Thank you for your patience, for your attention, for your time, for your understanding. Thank you for your trust. For your love. And for your fingers and tongue. 

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment