Saturday, December 11, 2021

If by magic..

I'm currently listening to a podcast called Trans Norge, a Norwegian podcast made by trans people. In the episode called "Am I trans?" the host, Luca, asks a question to make you think: 

Imagine that you, by magic, could change your body, the way people read you, talk about you, and react to you. These magic changes get NO reactions from anyone, neither positive nor negative, it just happens overnight and no one remembers that it's ever been differently.. How would the world have looked? Who would you have been? What kind of body would you have had? How would people see you and talk about you?

In answering that question, you answer who you ARE. Regardless of your fears concerning other people and the society around you. 

So if I could do magic, what would I be? How would I look?

I'd keep my lips, my eyes, my hair, my hands, the sensitivity of my nipples, my vulva (free of lichen sclerosus, thank you!), my experience in kink, my turn-ons, my capacity for love. And I'd probably throw out the rest. Ideally, I'd be able to change my body and face at will. One day ultra masculine, one day androgynous, one day leaning somewhat feminine (but never again a "pure" woman). 

I'd be more healthy, more fit, but not really thin. And maybe 4-5cm taller. I don't want boobs (though I like the nipples, as previously stated). I'd love to be able to grow a beard, if I wanted one. And to walk topless in summer without anyone staring. I'd have a slightly lower voice, but my voice is already almost androgynous, so it doesn't have that far to go. I don't really want a dick, strap-ons are substitute enough. And like I said, I like my vulva. And my vagina. However, I wouldn't have periods, ever again. Damn, I'm so sick of them!

I'd be seen as a sort of man whenever I wanted, and as a suitably ambiguous and androgynous when that was my mood. 

So yeah.. That's what would happen if I could use magic. What would happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment