Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Suspension and dual wielding

Went to a shibari event again on Sunday. This time, I managed to do a full suspension. I even did a transition, from one position to another. I used a leto hip-harness and a chest harness. I tried doing a boxtie (TK) first, but failed twice at making it as snug and even as I wanted. So I'm obviously rusty, I need more practice. 

Later that evening, I ended up in a snugglepile with Foodie (my non-binary friend) and their play partner. We also did some light playing, and at one point I had them both spacing out in my lap at once. It was very nice, I felt a good sense of accomplishment. I've never "dual wielded" people like that before.

I was supposed to bring a date, but he'd gotten sick. Hopefully, we'll meet up for another event sometime soon. We've spoken online and met at a cafĂ© once. I liked him, I think I'll enjoy playing with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment