Sunday, May 1, 2022

Lots of sex and new toys (bottom euphoria part 1)

I keep seeing Cord, and it keeps being fucking great. We get increasingly comfortable in each others' presence, there's more trust, more openness, and the sex just keeps getting better. I still struggle a lot to bottom, and once we start playing with D/s (which I'm fairly certain we will) it's going to be a fucking struggle to be able to submit.. But I want to. I want us to continue to be verse, and switch, because I love the flexibility, the amount of options, the way it's so easy to cater to different needs, energy levels etc. 

I'm finally having consistent, repeated fun with strap-ons. Not just as an occasional thing. Last time I had anything CLOSE to this much strap-on action was with Giant, and even then, he didn't exactly use it on me so.. Yeah. I've bought a couple of new (pride colored!) dildos and I've realized that I need a new harness. My old one, which I bought with Saint in Amsterdam and which honestly hasn't seen THAT much use, is fraying around the buttons that attach the ring. It'll break any day.

So tonight I've bought a new one. Just another cheap one, as I've spent too much money lately on masculine clothing, and lately on toys.. But still, it should work well enough. I've also ordered my first ever realistic, skin-colored dildos. 

This is a first for me, because I've always felt that realistic dildos were really creepy, and sort of disgusting. Like an "uncanny valley" kind of thing, where it looks real but also really OFF. I always though this was a fairly common feeling, but apparently it isn't.. Or at least, not with as much vehemence as I have. I'm addressing this is part 2 of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment