Thursday, April 28, 2022

Unmanagable horniness

Since my previous post, I've met Cord twice more. We're getting increasingly comfortable in each other's presence, which is really great. He's demisexual whilst I'm almost hypersexual, so we think and act very differently when it comes to sex and horniness, but with lots of communication it seems like we can make it work. Anyhow the sex is really, really nice now. We've started playing with strap-ons, and it's given us both some really great experiences. It's also given me an excuse to go shopping, so now I own a couple of new (rainbow colored!) dildos.

Another revelation is my growing clitoris. Bottom growth has given me an ACTUAL clitoris head now, not just a tiny seed underneath the skin. The sensitivity has changed too, from direct touch being painful to.. not. It's just nice, now. Really nice. 

Because of that growth, I've now also understood the "point" of Womanizer/Satisfyer type toys. They've always seemed really painful to me, but not anymore. I tried a toy like that at Cord's place, and promptly bought my own (a Satisfyer Pro 2+) the next day. It'll take some getting used to, but so far I really like it. 

On the more casual side, Foodie first disappeared for a couple of weeks and then sent me a message saying they don't want to be anything more than friends. They also unfollowed me on TikTok. I don't really know what that was all about, but it's ok. I want them to be happy. 

Remember that random guy from Grindr that I went on a date with a few weeks ago? He contacted me again, and we met up for a "booty call". Guess I should name him, since I've seen him twice, had sex with him, and will probably see him again sometime... Hmm.. I think I'll name him Student. Anyway, we had sex, which was nice enough, and cuddled a lot. There's no feelings there (not anymore than I get for everyone I'm intimate with, at least), but he's very handy to help handle my growing libido. 

Because yeah, testosterone is giving me an increased libido. I'm almost always horny now, and get spikes of horniness at random points throughout the day. Completely unrelated to what I'm doing or thinking, all of a sudden I feel myself getting physically aroused. It's sort of funny and also a bit annoying. Handling that is not a task that a single partner would be able to manage consistently, so I'm really happy that I'm poly these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment