Saturday, May 27, 2023

Changed from gel to injections

Today I made the swap from testosterone gel (applied daily on the skin), to intramuscular testosterone injections (one injection every 3 months). There were many reasons for it, but first and foremost I didn't want to continue exposing Novice to traces of testosterone when we cuddle.. And I want unrestricted skin-to-skin contact with them. So moving away from gel seemed like a good idea.

I also hope for a faster, more extensive masculizing effect, but that's never guaranteed. 

I got the shot at 11am today, and didn't feel much effect until tonight. Now I mainly feel really, really hungry.. But interestingly, my orgasms also feel more intense. I don't know if that's a fluke, but they feel stronger and more pleasurable now. Almost like they did before I started testosterone.

I wouldn't say I'm much hornier yet, but orgasms like that sure makes me... Motivated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment