Thursday, June 4, 2020

For the record

Last post in this blog was early December 2017. I gave birth (cesarean) in the end of December 2017. I got pregnant again around new years eve 2018/2019. 

During the early summer of 2019, T and I decided to split up. Saint and I are still together, and I hope we'll stay together for the rest of our days. 

In summer (I think it was the 20th of June, but I'm not certain) I met Arthur again, and had sex again. Like the last time, my pelvis (and general health) was pretty fucked up, but we made it work. (Though the piv-sex isn't the most important bit, anyway, it's all the cuddling and fondling that really matters to me.) I was nervous how my nipples would handle being played with, seeing as I hadn't completely stopped lactating and was super sensitive. However, that turned out to be no problem at all. 

I gave birth to my second child (another cesarean) in late September 2019. 

Anyway, I realize this blog entry is almost a year late, but I wanted it here for the record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment