Saturday, August 13, 2022

Flame on

Elle and I are officially together now. We had that talk on August 10th. Last night, we admitted we love each other. 

We're both the kinds of people who love hard and fast, our feelings completely running away with us. And fascinatingly, we both worry the other person will be scared off.. Afraid we're "too much". We aren't. Not for each other. I love her, she loves me. It's true. It's enough.

We've also talked about how often those feelings burn hard and then burn out. My pattern is that we either last for 2-6 months... Or suddenly last for years. Though everything else is changing for me these days, so for all I know that pattern will change too. Who knows.

I hope we last. But we might not. And that's ok too. I want to really enjoy this, live in the moment. The future is uncertain anyway.

Flame on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment