Friday, August 5, 2022

My trio of lovers

I started this blog back in 2009, originally as a way to chronicle when I had sex (and with whom). I've been mostly faithful to that original intent, with a lot of other stuff (gender, kink, philosophy, psychology..) thrown in the mix. However, with all the sex I'm having these days, I can't POSSIBLY keep up. I'd have to make an actual diary to do that, and post every single day. Which I'm not going to. I have a life outside the internet, after all. 

So you'll get what you get. Snippets and snatches, summaries and short stories. I'll keep writing, not to chronicle, but only when I feel I have something to say. Or more likely, when I have something I need to work through. 

I've more or less stopped seeking random hookups on Grindr and Tinder these days. I've got a few people who've shown an interest, but I feel rather polysaturated. Fully booked. Satisfied. Which is a really, really nice feeling. No longer that desperate prowl for something, anything, to stave my desires. My crowd, my three lovers, are working out exactly as I was hoping they would:

There's Student, the 21 year old. Cisman, pansexual, typically hooks up with men and amab's. Beautiful beard. Hairy, just the way I like men to be... Awkward in that utterly charming neurodivergent way that I tend to like. The chemistry is good enough, the sex is good enough, that I keep being interested. But never so good that I truly fall for him. It's perfect. We've also started playing boardgames, and he seems to like Agricola. So that's even better. We cuddle, we fuck, we play, we chat. A proper "friend with benefits". We've met over 10 times now, and he feels familiar and safe.

There's Elle. 24 years old, transwoman, pansexual. Not done any medical transition yet. She's feminine, playful, wonderfully vulnerable, and yields to my every touch. We're having a lot of fun together, exploring kink and sex like only two trans people can do. I'm definitely crushing on her, and look forward to getting to know her even better.

There's NN, he's 33 and genderfluid. A foreigner originally, but he's lived here for quite a few years. He's got a stunning body, a voice that makes me melt, and I feel like he can see right through me sometimes. I also really love his brain... With the other two, I feel like I'm the most competent, the most experienced, the most in control... NN is different. I might be older, but I feel like he's the most experienced of the two of us. At least, he's an old hand at simply being queer and being with queer people. I learn from him, every time I see him. He helps me grow, challenges me. We've only met a couple of times so far, so I don't know what we'll morph into over time. But I'm looking forward to finding out.

These are my crew, my crowd. They don't know each other (though Elle and Student have met), but all three suffer from the strange affliction that they actually seem to want me. The reach out to me, seek to spend time with me, desire me. I'm happy about it, by all means, but it's also completely baffling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment