Sunday, September 8, 2024

A fantasy with Might

We're at a bdsm party. I'm wearing a mesh top, my leather harness, and a black kilt. Underneath, I've got normal underwear. Shoes and black socks. I also have my collar on, the collar he's made me. 

After the first 30-45 minutes, we've done the first bit of socializing. The board has welcomed everyone and the formal stuff is over. Might tells me to go get changed. I know what that means, we've talked about it beforehand. I want this, I really do, but it also scares me. Makes me embarrassed. 

I balk at his words at first, fear in my eyes. He moves so he's standing over me, takes ahold of my collar and tilts my head up so I have to look him in the eyes. Repeating himself, he tells me to go get changed. Asks if I want him to come with me. Embarrassed, almost teary eyed, I nod.

We walk over to where we stashed our things. I remove the mesh shirt, but put the leather harness back on. Remove the kilt and my underwear, put on the shiny black fetish bottom instead. It's tiny, like a men's pantie, with a zipper going all the way underneath. The zipper is closed, for now. But I know what's coming. Socks remain on, as do the shoes.

Might clips a leash to my collar, and attatches my hands on my back. He also brings our small bag of toys, including a water bottle and a large towel. In only shoes, socks, pantie and harness, hands on my back, I walk back out with him. Might makes a show of socializing some more. Seeking out friends of ours. We sit with them for 15-20 minutes, just having normal conversations. 

Most of my body out on display. I feel scared, embarrassed, incredibly self-concious. The entire time, Might is there. The leash on his wrist, his hand casually on my body. Resting on a thigh or holding around my waist, or draped over my shoulder. Occasionally, he reminds me to straighten up. I won't be permitted to slough and try to hide myself.

Eventually, we move to an available corner to play. Still in full view of the room, but somewhat out of the way. Might spreads out the towel and helps me to kneel on it. He then puts a blindfold on me, and tells me to spread my legs. Reminding me to keep my back straight, my chest up and forward. I'm facing the room, but blindfolded. I can't know who's looking at me. Then he opens the zipper between my legs. (Carefully, so as not to snag on hairs or skin.) 

Using his fingers, he fondles me a tiny bit. Just enough to make sure my pussy is wet and open. Then he let's go and just leaves me standing there, for a while. Blindfolded, kneeling, back straight, chest forward, legs spread, zipper open. Stand on display. Silent. Helpless. 

A few minutes pass, and might unlocks my hands from behind my back. I'm still blindfolded, he tells me to get down on all fours. And then turn around, so my ass is towards the room, and I'm facing the wall. He cuffs my hards together in front of me, and tell me to put my chest on the floor, but keep my ass up and my legs spread. 

The zipper is still open. He fondles me again, just enough to spread some moisture around. Then leaves me standing like that. The wetness means I can feel every breeze, every movement. I'm acutely aware of being completely available. At the same time, the pantie gives some shade, my body is low to the floor and we're generally out of the way. So we shouldn't be disturbing anyone, who doesn't want to see. If they WANT to see, however.. The can see practically everything.

I'm so ridiculously embarrassed now, but also incredibly horny. I trust that Might is responsible for this social situation. It's not up to me to read the room, to pay attention to people's facial expressions or looks. I obviously didn't choose to be exposed like this, I can blame Might. I can just relax. Just be. Dripping wet.

There's some background music, and I'm blindfolded, so I can't really tell what's going on around us. Might is also focused on us, on me, even when just letting me stand there and marinate in my own exhibitionism. He doesn't talk to anyone.

After leaving me kneeling for some time, he helps me up on my feet and gives me some water. Standing very close to my blindfolded face, a hand on my collar, he tells me he wants to see me use the Satisfyer on myself. Silently, while standing upright. I balk at the idea, I can't possibly use a vibrator on myself in a room full of people. I tell him no!

I'm not allowed to say no to him tonight, we both know it. He grabs hold of me. One hand on my collar, the other hand pinching my skin on my thigh or my side or wherever he can easily reach. No warm up, no gentleness, just pain. I gasp, then whimper, then a low scream: "Fine! Fine! I'll do it!"

Still blindfolded, hands chained in front of me, I'm given the Satisfyer. I partially zip up the panties, with Might's help, then place the vibrator between my legs and turn it on. My legs help muffle the sound a fair bit. Once it's on and situated where I need it to be, Might grabs my cuffed wrists and holds them up against the wall for a while. 

Once I'm really warmed up and ready to increase the speed, he let's me do that. Then he holds my arms up against the wall again. Helpless. 

It's difficult for me come in this situation. It takes time, and patience. Might is standing close to me, one hand holding my wrists. The other one eventually grabs hold around my throat, his legs placed so I can't move my legs apoart. I lean into his hand, increasing the pressure. And then I orgasm. Silently, in a room full of people. 

Making "shushing" noises, Might holds me as I spasm. I try not to whimper, but it's so fucking intense. Eventually I tap out, and he lets go of me. I turn the vibrator off, and then lean against him shaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment