Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Cis women can't have ruined orgasms

There's a distinct difference between the orgasms of someone who's testosterone dominant versus estrogen dominant. At least in my experience. 

When my body had estrogen as it's main sex hormone, my orgasms would build. It would be possible to ruin the build, have me "re-start" more or less. But there wouldn't be a point-of-no-return where the orgasm itself could be ruined. If I came, but didn't stimulate, the orgasm would still feel nice. 

Now that my body is testosterone dominant, there's a very slight time gap between the point-of-no-return where the orgasm WILL happen... And the pleasure actually kicking in. Maybe as much as half a second. I'm confident that it's possible, if stimulus is removed at the exact right point, for me to get the orgasm without the pleasure. (I haven't tried this, why the fuck would I. But I can feel that time gap, so I'm fairly sure it's possible.) THAT's a ruined orgasm. 

So. Now we know. 

The pacing of an orgasm, right at the plateau, is controlled by hormones. 

Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment