Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Lost a fetish?

I've always had a great fascination with dicks. My love for giving blow-jobs has been legendary. I've said repeatedly that I don't do it for them, I do it for me. The scent, the texture, the taste, the changes in length, girth and flavor, the sounds, the motions, it's all something I've adored. I've lauded the virtues of cock sucking on this blog repeatedly. It's practically been a fetish for me, if such a "normal" sex act can even be called a fetish. 

However, something has happened... 

I still LIKE it. I mean, there's absolutely nothing wrong with going down on someone. I enjoy giving pleasure, and I think I'm fairly good at it.. However, I've lost that overwhelming URGE to suck dick. That need for it. I've basically lost the fetish, and it's reverted to just a regular sexual act among many others. Being buried between someone's legs for a whole hour doesn't tempt me as much anymore. Might even get boring, eventually!  

I think I first started noticing it this summer, though it's been a gradual thing. Looking back through the blog, I haven't talked in enthusiastic terms about sucking OTHER people's dicks at any point in 2022. What I have lauded, though... Is getting my own dick sucked. 

That's the clincher: I suspect it never was about giving blow jobs. Like everything these days, it's about gender. My gender, not their's. My dick, not their's.

My overwhelming enthusiasm for GIVING blow jobs, may just have been a substitute for my hidden desire to RECEIVE them. And now that I occasionally do receive blow jobs, and perhaps more importantly can fondle and jerk off my own dick(s) whenever I feel like it.. The fetish seems to have disappeared. 

It actually makes me a bit sad. My love for blow jobs was such a fundamental part of my sex life. I really hope it comes back, at least partially. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment