Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A wider hole

Remember in 2021 when I struggled to have sex with Arthur because I kept tearing? I tried dilating to open up more, but struggled to get any progress.

I don't know if it's because of testosterone, topical estrogen applied locally to my pussy a couple of times per week, very calm lichen sclerosus, or regular sex... Probably a combination of all of those.. But getting those big dildos into me just isn't a problem anymore. I also generally feel wetter and the skin down there looks healthier. 

I still need to be very wet and worked up to get the big ones in, but when I am, they're fine. Really enjoyable, actually. 

And that's lucky, because I love having sex with Elle, and she's big. Close to the size of Arthur, I think, maybe slightly less thick. If my pussy had been as defective now as it was back then... Well I would be a lot more frustrated. So I'm glad everything is working well these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment