Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Clitoral observations

 As I've written before, I've been very nervous about what will happen to my clit when going on T. Best case scenario is that the opening in the hood will stretch back out, enabling bottom growth as normal. The hole used to be 1-2 millimetres across. 

Tomorrow, I'll have been on T for two weeks, applied through a topical gel. One week on 10mg (one pump of the gel bottle) per day, one week on 20mg (two pumps) per day. So far, this is what I've noticed: 

  • slightly more loose hair on my comb when combing my hair
  • somewhat more sensitive nipples, that spent almost three days erect or semi-erect last week
  • my vagina is somewhat wetter than normal for this part of the menstrual cycle
  • my clit has gained back some of the sensitivity it seemed to have lost these past two years
In addition, I also feel a bit happier and more energetic. But I'm uncertain if that's placebo, or some other psychological effect, or is really caused by an increase in testosterone.

It's that last bullet point I want to address though. For the last year, maybe more, I've struggled a lot to reach orgasm by use of normal vibrators. That's why I bought the Doxy Die Cast: It's SO much stronger. And that worked, I was able to orgasm fairly normally again. But these last few days, it's felt way too strong and my old vibrator (which has sat unused since I got the wand) worked just fine. 

This increase in sensitivity made me suspect SOMETHING had happened down there.. Even though I haven't felt as much as a tingle. So I got comfortable with a strong light source, a mirror and my phone. I also got up to get a ruler, eventually. 

Here's the verdict: Something is definitely happening. The opening has practically doubled in size, from 1-2 millimetres to 3-4 millimetres. It also looks deeper and better defined. The clit itself isn't measurably larger, but I think it seems larger when I look at it. I think it's the shaft portion that has grown a tiny bit, as it looks to be protruding a bit more now than previously. Still no indication that it will ever be able to move freely back and forth through the hood.. But the skin in that area is flexible, so it's definitely possible that the opening will get further enlarged. 

All in all, I'm very excited about this development. It gives me hope that I might avoid surgery, which makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment