Thursday, July 14, 2022

A long encounter with Student

Tonight I saw Student again. We counted and found that it's our 6th intimate encounter (counting the first, which was just cuddles. Not counting last weekend when we went out dancing at a club.). All the previous times lasted around 1,5-2 hours. This time, we spent 4,5 hours together. Around 4 of those hours in bed, naked. It still feels wonderfully uncomplicated, in many ways.. But tonight I put the things I learned with NN to good use:

I wore a binder, which is still amazingly liberating. Loosing the sexual function of my nipples is worth it, easily.

I also wore the strap-on. 
I'd mentioned my plans with NN to Student when we went out dancing this last weekend, and he said we could do something similar if I wanted. I was utterly shocked by this, as it feels like such an extreme thing to me. To find two people here willing to let me experiment with that.. It's pretty amazing. Anyhow, I told him then that I was really nervous for my encounter with NN and that we should see how that went first. Before making any definite plans.

As we now know, the evening with NN went really well. So tonight I took Student up on his offer, and put the things I'd learned and experienced with NN to good use. And it felt really amazing with Student too. Different than with NN, because Student is SO vanilla.. And also because I was also significantly less nervous this time.

He told me he saw me as significantly more masculine tonight than before. Mainly because of the binder, but also because of the dick. (He mostly fucks men, so he should know.) That was really nice to hear, really affirming. I always worry I look like just a ciswoman in a freaky costume..

Student did a great job sucking my cock. He looked great on his knees in front of me. We also tried 69, which felt wonderful. (I definitely want to get one of those backers, so my clit has something to rub/hump against.) And just cuddling next to each other, kissing, as we were jerking each other.. It was so hot! So gender affirming!

Him fucking me, with the dick in between us, is also really hot. During our 4 hours of sex, I also came twice. My body still doesn't work like it used to, so orgasms are a lot of work.. But I can manage, if I get relatively free reign.

This all feels like a different way of having sex. Not just the dick, but also the duration of it.. Switching between chatting, cuddling, and fucking.. It's like NN unlocked another level in my mind, somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment