Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Binder - breathing freely

I had sex with a binder on for the first time tonight. I've previously enjoyed having my nipples touched and played with during sex.. But I figured since the theme tonight was "gender affirming sex", I wanted to try. 

And I'm glad I did. Really glad. 

With my boobs bound, my chest flattered, I felt liberated. Like I could finally breathe. I haven't been aware of not breathing before... But the difference was crystal clear. By covering a part of my body, it felt paradoxically as though a cover had been removed. A thin film, a veil between myself and reality, had been pulled away. A stress factor, strain I'd never noticed before, just disappeared. 

I hate my boobs, but I love my nipples... The boobs used to feel like a price I was been willing to pay.. 

Not anymore. 

I now know what sex sans boobs feel likes. For me to EVER have sex with my boobs out again, the other party would need to be terribly invested in boobs. So with Arthur, probably... And with this geeky boob fetishist I had sex with earlier this week, maybe.. 

But for my sake? No.
No more. 

Yeet boobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment