Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Not Masturbation Fantasies... Dysphoria!

The "problem" with talking to other transmascs (or trans people in general, really), is that you end up recognizing yourself in what they're saying. You end up coming to realizations about yourself. I think this is mostly a feature, not a bug, but it feels really rough even so.

Today's realization: Masturbation fantasies that are really about dysphoria. 

I guy in the international transmasc server I'm in, wrote that when having sex, he was imagining that his body was someone else's body. And damn, that struck a cord.

One of my most common masturbation fantasies is that I'm strapped into a sort of recording of somebody else's experience. A science fiction setting where you can do brain-to-brain interfaces and make full sensory recordings. If the masturbation I was doing, was truly somebody else's experience, then it had already happened. No point in resisting. It wasn't really my body or my experience.

The very first sex story I wrote, at age 15, was about someone tied up and blindfolded in a surprising (and therefore ultimately nonconsensual) way. In the end, it's left open whether it was really a dream or something that truly happened. 

Several other fantasies of mine relate to consensual-nonconsent: The idea that you're strapped down and MADE to come. I always thought that this was caused by some sort of cultural shame or trauma or something, related to this fear I have of taking up space and being selfish. 

And yeah, I'm sure that's part of it. But that shame, though.. I'm not typically ashamed of sex. So what was I feeling such shame for...? Could it be gender? Could it be dysphoria all along? Was imagining it all as happening to someone else or not having a choice in what was happening, a way to distance myself from my feelings of gender incongruence..?

If so, how the FUCK do I distinguish between sexual kinks on one hand and dysphoria-related survival strategies on the other?? You'd think it would be easy, but it isn't!

And if I "loose" all of those bondage- and cnc fantasies... What do I have left? 

No comments:

Post a Comment