Thursday, December 22, 2022

A fantasy excerpt

Content warning: Age play, consensual non-consent

(Caveat: This is a fantasy scenario involving consenting adults who engage in sexualized roleplay. In no way or form do I condone or desire anything like this with real children. Children cannot consent. This is a pre-negotiated scenario between adults who can use safewords to withdraw consent. In this scenario, "no" doesn't actually mean "no".)

(Also please note, I use "he/him" pronouns for myself in this story, because it's purposefully playing with male stereotypes. I prefer people to use "they/them" pronouns in real life (unless I've told you otherwise, specifically). All references to genitalia are made vague on purpose, so this text is very trans friendly.)

The roles: 
Y: An older, adult man
E: A young girl

The fantasy:
Y: *warmly* You look beautiful, my little one. Twirl, let me see all of you. 
*E twirls, smiling*
Y: Come closer, let me take a look at that skirt. 
*Y touches E's skirt, feels the fabric*
Y: I like this skirt on you. 
E: Thank you, Sir. 
Y: Bend over a little for me, will you. 
E: *light resistance* But Sir.. 
Y: Come on now, it's no big deal. Stand right here, hands on this desk. 
E: Yes, Sir. 

*Y walks around while studying E*
Y: You are a good girl, aren't you E? 
E: Yes, Sir. 
*Y touches the back of E's thigh, just where it meets the skirt*
Y: And you want to do as you're told, right?
E: *more hesitant* Yes, Sir. 
*Y slips his hand a bit further up E's thigh, touches lightly*
*E shivers lightly*
*Y gently begins to raise the hem of E's skirt*
*E makes a hesitant attempt to stop him, reaching to adjust her skirt*
E: Sir, why are you..?
Y: You want to make me happy, don't you little girl? I enjoy touching your skin; whether it's your arm, your face or your thigh. There's no reason to stop me from doing that, is there?
*Y touches E's arm and face lightly, then returns to the thigh*
Besides, you're a beautiful, sweet, young girl. I like looking at you. I can't look with all this fabric in the way, can I?
*Starts raising the hem of the skirt again*

*E is standing with her hands resting on a desk, bent lightly forward. Her skirt pushed up to the small of her back, held in place by one of Y's hands. Underneath are panties, with a cute pattern on them.*

Y: You're my good girl, aren't you? You want to please me, right?
E: *hesitant* Umm.. Yes..? I guess so..
*Y starts to pull down E's panties*
*E stands up, pulling her panty into place, her skirt falling down like it should*
E: *firmly* No, Sir, you can't do that! 
Y: Now, now. Children don't get to make the rules. Children listen to adults. And good, little girls do as they're told. You said you wanted to be my good, little girl, right?
E: *hesitant* Well, yes... 
Y: Well then, you can turn back to the desk please. And this time, I want your elbows on the desk, not just your hands. Come on now, no dawdling. 
*E hesitantly turns back to the desk and does as she's told, bending over further than previously*
*Y moves E's skirt up again, and gently strokes her thigh*
Y: See, that wasn't so hard, was it? I knew you could do it, my love. You're my beautiful, little girl after all.  
*Y starts to pull E's panties down again, exposing her butt cheeks*
*E stands back up again, pulling the panties back up*
E: *very firm* No! I don't want you to do that!

*Y grabs hold of E's ear*
Y: *firmly* I thought I made it very clear, you don't make the rules. You don't get to decide. I'm the adult here, I tell you what to do. Not you. 
*Leads E to a chair, sits down, pulls her over his lap*
Y: You aren't behaving like a good young girl should. You're being a bad girl right now, and bad girls needs a spanking. 
E: No! I don't want you to hit me.
*E squirms to get away*
Y: Lie still! You aren't doing what you're told, so this is the least of what you deserve. If you lie still and take your punishment, it won't hurt as much. And it will be over quickly. 
E: Ok, fine!
Y: *firmly* No, that's NOT how you talk to me. Do you want even more punishment, is that it? I'm very disappointed in you now. 
E: *defeated* Sorry Sir. Just please don't hurt me, Sir. 
Y: I will spank you, love, because that's what you deserve. But I won't hurt you any more than I have to. 
*Y flips E's skirt up, and spanks her a bit with his bare hand*

Y: I'm not done with you, but your clothes are in the way. Stand back up, please. 
*E stands up, questioning*
Y: Now please remove your skirt. 
*E removes the skirt, standing with hands over her crotch in an attempt to hide her body*
Y: Get back down here over my lap. 
*E gets back down*
*Y spanks a bit more, significantly firmer*
*E squeals and squeaks*
Y: Have you learned your lesson now? Do you know who's in charge here?
E: Yes, Sir. 
Y: And who is that? Who gets to decide what happens here? 
E: You do, Sir. 
*Y hits E a few times more, then stops*
Y: Get back up and place your elbows on the desk again

*Y starts stroking E's thighs and ass again, then starts pulling down her panties*
*E squirms a bit, clearly uncomfortable, but remains silent*
*One ass cheek is revealed, then the other, panties get pulled down to mid thigh*
Y: You're such a good, little girl for me. I'm not hurting you now, am I?
E: No, Sir, this doesn't hurt. 
*Y pulls the panties all the way down and off, then keeps stroking E's thighs and ass*
Y: In fact, I think you're quite enjoying this. Spread your legs for me, girl. 
E: But Sir, I shouldn't... 
Y: Come now, we just went through this. Who's in charge here? 
E: *defeated* You, Sir.
*E spreads her legs, while still leaning forwards with her elbows on the desk*
*Y strokes her down the ass and further forward between the legs*
Y: *triumphant* Like I suspected. You like this. You're turned on by this! You dirty, litte girl! 
*E is clearly embarrassed, stands back up, moves away and covers her crotch with her hands*
E: No, I'm not! 

Y: Good, little girls don't lie. They certainly don't lie when adults ask you direct questions! Put your hands on your head, please. 
*E shakes her head, still covering herself*
Y: *very firmly* Do you want me to get angry with you? You really wouldn't like it when I'm angry, little girl. That soft spanking you got earlier is nothing in comparison. Now, DO. AS. YOU. ARE. TOLD: Remove your hands and put them on your head. NOW!
*E clearly shaken, does as she's told, embarrassment coloring her face, her eyes downcast*
Y: Better. Now let me see. Spread your legs for me. 
*E stands with her legs spread, hands clasped behind her head, eyes closed from shame*
*Y touches her between the legs, notes her obvious desire*
Y: *gleefully* My girl.. My dirty, dirty little girl. You're such a slut! Is that a way for a good, young girl to behave? 
E: *mumbling, clearly embarrassed* No, Sir.
Y: You want more, don't you? You crave it. 
E: *hesitant, squirming, but unable to deny it* Yes, Sir. I want more, Sir. Please, Sir. 

Y: You can take your hands down. Then get down on your knees for me, here, over by the chair.
*E does as she's told, grateful to get out of the very revealing and embarrassing position*
Y: You say you want more.. Do you want to please me? Will you do as you're told now, when I tell you?
E: Yes, Sir. Please, Sir. I want to please you. I want to make you proud. 
*Y removes his pants and underwear, then sits in the chair in front of E and spreads his legs*
Y: Then you may kiss me. Here. Take this in your mouth, to lick and suck. That would please me greatly. Will you be my good, little girl and do as I tell you?
E: *nods* Yes, Sir. Like this, Sir?
*E begins to use her mouth between Y's legs*
Y: Exactly like that, my sweet, little girl. And don't stop. I know you can do this. 
*E proceeds to go down on Y, for a good long while*

Y: You're such a good girl, I'm so proud of you. You can stand back up now. Elbows on the desk, please. 
*E wipes drool and other liquids from her face and lips, while getting into place*
*Y touches her on her ass and between her legs*
Y: *affectionately* You're such a horny girl. Such a beautiful, slutty, dirty girl.
*E squirms, clearly from pleasure, though with a fair bit of embarrassment too*
Y: Now keep your legs spread wide, I want to feel how much of a slut you really are. 
*Puts on a glove and some lube, then starts playing with E's hole*
*E moans lightly*

No comments:

Post a Comment