Monday, December 5, 2022

Same sex, very different wrapping

Elle and I had really interesting sex yesterday. In terms of activity, it wasn't wildly different from what I've done before: Fondling her, spanking her a bit, calling her a slut, fingering her and fucking her. For the second time ever, I came while I was inside of her, which is absolutely amazing.. And we managed doggy style (me standing on the floor, her kneeling on the bed) really well, which is a first... But the activities still don't feel like anything revolutionary... The wrapping / stage / skin of the scene, however.. That made all the difference, and THAT felt revolutionary.

What do I mean by "wrapping"? It's the roleplay stuff. Clothing, posing, pet names, titles, way of talking, all the little things that don't have anything directly to do with the sex.. But which puts the sex into a specific setting. An easy example from the kink world would be the difference between getting beaten because you really want a beating and asked for it, versus getting beaten because you've been bad and deserve "punishment". The activity is the same, the "feel" for the scene can be very different. I use the term "skin" for this too, inspired by that way to personalize computer game characters (or digital mp3 players in the early 2000s), where the aesthetics are the only real difference.

Yesterday's scene had an "ageplay skin". We still have a ways to go to make it feel more believable, but it was a good first attempt. I told her she was my little girl, and forced her to admit how horny she was and what she wanted me to do to her. Telling her that no proper little girls behave like that, that she deserved to be spanked. Made her beg me to fill her up, then gave her what she wanted while calling her a dirty, depraved young lady. It felt incredibly taboo, and turned me on to no end. I'm getting wet again just writing about this. 

We talked about it later, and I asked for a bit more resistance from her next time. Not a wrestling match, just a bit more hesitation and modesty. I know she's really horny as hell, but in order for me to defile her she'll have to start out more innocent first. She seemed to really like the idea.

 As with anything I'm really into, I worry that the other person isn't... That's she's humoring me, or going along to please me. But I remind myself that she's the one who brought up age play to begin with. And she's confirmed repeatedly that this is something she wants to explore. That makes me really happy. I'm glad we can share this process, figure stuff out together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment