Monday, December 26, 2022

Orgasm at 60%

I knew it would probably happen, and it has: My orgasms have changed since I started testosterone.

The build-up is just as intense, just as sweet. The craving for release just as intense. But the orgasm itself feels... Muted. A single explosion, more than a rolling wave. Perhaps 60% as intense and satisfying, compared to the old 100%. I started noticing it a few weeks ago. 

It's annoying. Makes me wish I was munti-orgasmic. Or at least that I could come many, many times during a sexual encounter. I can't, though. If I come once every 30 minutes, that's a lot. And the orgasms become exponentially more work as I try to have more of them. So usually I don't bother after the first one or two.

I've been 9 months on testosterone now, and there's so much I love about it. So much that feels so right. This part, though..? I wish I could do without this part. Also the acne. Hate the acne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment