Thursday, December 29, 2022

Lots of kinky sex

Elle and I are having a lot of kinky sex, and there's just so much I haven't written about here yet. For example: 

-More consensual non-consent. Last in the form of her begging me to stop, while I'm fucking her. Hot as hell, we both loved it. Will absolutely do it again. She's also requested being fucked or facefucked while asleep/half-asleep. Will try to make that happen too, at some point.

-Watersports. I've peed on her twice now. Just like when doing rope bondage, it's currently too much fiddling, setup, and false starts, for it to really feel sexy.. But I'm hoping it'll get easier (and therefore sexier) with practice. It's currently very interesting, but certainly hotter in my mind than in reality. 

-Age play. We've done it a tiny bit, but our roles relies too much on Elle playing innocent and unwitting. The pressure of that play acting makes it less appealing for her, I think. So we need to work around that somehow. 

-Elle's birthday was set up as an intimate play party. At one point she had five people touching, hitting, tickling or pinching her. It was a dream come true for her, and I'm very glad I was able to pull it off. It didn't get overtly sexual, but that's hopefully for some other time. Later that same night, I played with wax for the first time in what I think is 20 years... I covered her back with wax while she was lying on the floor, assisted by two female friends of hers. Fun, and not as scary as I thought it would be (I actively dislike open flames being toyed with.)

-Fucking machine. Elle owns one. I've tried it twice now, on me, once with her assisting and once alone. The idea is hot, but I feel like it could be better in reality. I struggle to get the angle right, and the dildo that comes with it is a bit on the small side. Still: Fun. Next up is tying her down and letting it pound her hole too. I think I'll enjoy watching.

-Predicament bondage. Elle owns an anal hook, so we tried a tiny bit of predicament (anal hook attached to a low neck rope) while she was in a hogtie on the floor. It's definitely something I want to explore further, preferably with her standing. (Just need somewhere up high to attach her.)

-Gridning toys. I've ordered a Gind and a Medusa from Darque Path. The Grind in medium firmness, the Medusa in firm. Estimated shipping late January. Very excited about them, hope they feel the way I want them to feel. 

-Double dildo. The FunFactory one. So-called strapless strapon. Isn't actually strapless. Worked well enough with the support of a harness, but is completely smooth where it hits my clit, so didn't do a whole lot for me. Maybe I could put a grinding toy inbetween there, once they arrive from the manufacturer..?

-Simultaneous orgasm. Happened tonight, actually. Elle was fucking me, kneeling on the floor, while I was lying on the couch. This gave me room to play with the wand (Doxy Die Cast wand) at the same time, which made me come. She orgasmed while I was in the throes of mine. That isn't something that usually happens, so it was a fun experience. 

-Other stuff: I've also fingered and fisted her seveal times, she's rimmed me once, she's given me oral (both on prosthetics and on my own bits) several times etc. I've made myself come (using the wand), while biting her... Just because I get turned on by the sounds of her pain. 

So yeah, lots and lots of kinky sex. It's fun. I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment