Sunday, September 29, 2024

Exposed, bent over and fondled

Might is sitting on a flimsy plastic chair, and gets me to sit on his lap facing him. I'm scared the chair will break, but I'm placed straddling his knees so most of my weight is carried by his legs.

He puts his hand under my kilt, and opens the zipper of the fetish briefs I'm wearing. Opening it all the way, so my entire sex is exposed. 

The kilt covers me, so no one can see. From the outside, we're just a couple kissing on a chair. However, I can feel his fingers touching my clit. Making me grow so wet, so quickly. Then he repositions his legs a bit, spreading my legs further appart. I can feel airflow on parts of me that are never exposed in public. I moan into his mouth.

Later, as were standing around talking with people.. My hands are chained together on my back. Might is standing behind me (he's tall so he easily looks over my shoulder). I touch his dick through his trousers, and he discretely opens his fly for me. Letting me caress him, as were talking and laughing with another couple. 

Later still, he gives me water to drink while my wrists are tied on my back. I know he really gets off on making me helpless like that. So do I. 

Eventually, we find a corner for a more proper play session. He blindfolds me, removes my kilt, opens the zipper on my briefs, and tries to touch and kiss me. I playfully move away from him, still blindfolded. He attaches my hands to a metal railing, and places a spreader bar between my ancles attached to leather cuffs there. Asking me if I'll behave now. Not giving me much choice in the matter.

Then he just... Touches me. I stand there, bent forward, legs spread way open, ass towards the entire crowded room. As he fondles me and makes me moan. Sure we're in a dark corner, and even open the briefs give some shade.. But there can be no doubt what he's doing to me. However, I'm blindfolded, tied in place, and so it's not my fault. Not my responsibility. Also, I can't see who is watching or what their facial expressions are. Managing this social situation, has been taken out of my hands. I just have to stand there are recive. Enjoy. Moan.

He touches my clit, but he also touches everything else. Inspects my body, from head to toe. Sticks his finger in my mouth. Really takes his time just touching me. Eventually, he unhooks my hands from the railing and gives me my Satisfyer. Telling me to put it between my legs, to try to orgasm. 

We'd talked about this. I'd written a fantasy extremely similar to this. Still, I didn't think it would be easy. However legs chained in place, just barely being able to hold the toy firmly between my legs.. Leaning my entire body against Might, wrapping my arms around him and moaning into his chest.. Blindfolded, hips jerking, not caring anymore who were watching or what they might think.. I felt closer and closer to orgasm.

Stuff went horribly wrong at this point, to no fault of any of us. However IF we'd been able to continue, might had planned to hold me firm as I came. Afterwards he'd planned to place me on all fours on the floor, attached to "the rig" (as we're calling it) by ancles, wrists and collar. And then probably kept on touching me, but also perhaps tickled or pinched me. Made me fight my bonds, made me try to escape him and fail. He gets off on watching me be helpless. So do I.

I really, really want a repeat of this session. Until it went really badly and had to be interrupted, it was without doubt the best session I've had this year. And among the best and most exhibitionistic session as a sub/bottom I've had ever, as far as I can recall. It was AMAZING. Might was amazing. 

I want more. Probably only in his apartment or something, just.. I want to play more on the bottom / submissive side. It's sooooo fucking hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment